Sunday, March 9, 2014

Teman

Alhamdulillah,through my time here,Allah have gave me opportunities to meet good people. So just want to summarize who and what makes me feel thankful for.

Pertamanya,my housemates. They are the loveliest people that I ever met since I'm here. I kid you not,readers. Because they are kind and caring. Kak ein,still living with me. Remember her from my previous post? And we are living with some new friends - Syakie (a good cook) / Zaheera (a good girl) / Dayah (a cheerful girl) / Nelly (a kind-hearted girl) / Alyaa (a brutal but soft hearted girl). Each seconds,I thank Allah for all of these people He have sent me. Alhamdulillah,sesungguhnya kawan penting dalam menjaga dan menegur kita so tak terpesong ke apa apa hendaknya. I love my housemates <3

Keduanya,my guy friends. Here,Allah pertemukan dengan M. Enough to say that,I'm grateful to Him for giving me a chance to have a friend(?) like M. Apapun ending kita,ily tetap bersyukur atas pertemuan ini. Alhamdulillah. Next,Ifzuan. Baik and sangat pemurah orangnya. Selalu kelihatan gembira,kesedihan semua tersimpan kemas di lubuk hati (cewah) but that's my personal opinion of him. And next,'wingrove'-a house yang menempatkan guys yang baik baik,dan boleh diharapkan sebagai kawan (Shahrizal like my own brother/Adham seorang yg manja macam adik tp baik hatinya/Haniff like the father of the house,a good guy/Zaim for me is a quite guy but always treate me nicely/Javad is another good guy in the house/Jang is a good cook,a good friend). Dannn oh ya,Hariz. Seorang lagi kawan yang baik hati,peminat Syakie (hahaha doakan yang terbaik saja). Alhamdulillah untuk semuanya Ya Rahman <3

Terima kasih Yang Maha Pemurah,kerana memurahkan rezeki ily untuk terus dikelilingi orang orang yang baik hati tinggi budi sangat menghormati satu sama lain :') Alhamdulillah.

No comments: