Saturday, March 8, 2014

Flying

I don't know how to express my feelings regarding the missing of the MH370 flight to Beijing. For me myself, being on board still not my favorite thing. But what to do,since its the only option for me to go back and forth from Malaysia to Newcastle.  Its a scary thing you know. Since you are like thousands feet up in the air. If anything happen,you can't just jump out the plane,you can't. You have no other way out. Which I think,that's the scariest part of it. Honestly,i don't know what to expect. If we look at the hours that the plane had gone missing and with its fuel capacity,the plane must have been landed somewhere. Just,honestly i don't know what to expect. I've been active on Twitter,scrolling through the tweets and its all because of MH370. How I have a high hope that all the crews and passengers will come home alive (Amin) Its heart breaking enough to read all the news about them and to see some of passengers pictures before they went on board. Ya Allah,make it easy for the rescue team to rescue them. 

Nobody knows when the last goodbye is. Therefore,always create good memories with people around us especially with the loved ones. So that, if it become our last goodbye,it will be a memorable one. Say what you want to say/whats on your mind/in your heart. Because life is too short to keep everything inside! Like,i'm missing my mum right now. And i'm might be a terrible sister but i do love my siblings wholeheartedly. Oh and I miss you M and of course missing my baby bella,sya,ct and all my seniors; kak iqa,kak hani,abg bob and so on .. #heartconfession #okaybye #prayforMH370

1 comment:

syamimihaziqah said...

I miss you too bebigel!
Take care ok ♥ :)