Saturday, June 8, 2013

I am Ily. Everywhere I go,my friends know how I will behave; extremely friendly - even to the strangers. So the main story here is..I always go to Telco & Post shop to ship out the customers' parcels. And here I met a girl (part-time staff there),just finished her SPM and like usual I definitely the one who initiate the conversation between us. So our topic of conversation mainly about 'where are you hoping to further your study?' 'what course do you like?' 'do you love English?' --yeah all the questions stated are of course from me  hahaha. As she is more to an answering type of person rather than questioning kan.

And when I asked somebody whether him/her love English or not definitely English Communication Course from KPM in my mind! WHY? Because its kinda a free diploma. And it have MQA some more. Allowancesss lagi. Opportunities after finishing your diploma lagiiii. And so much more! Thats why,I always promote KPM to whoever I meet. Now MARA can hire me as their ambassador hahaha. Sebab I feel its such a waste if a good chance like this fly away. You know what I mean? Do you feel me? If you do,good hahaha.

So talking back about the girl I met tu,everytime I saw her mesti I will ask her 'dik,dah daftar belum for KPM?' she will replied 'Belum ehek ehek' sambil gelak seakan terpaksa. But sokayla,I understand. KPM still not as popular as KPTM or other college that starts with 'K' or whatsover words. So people worried la na masuk KPM,but sokay,I've tried my best to lure her to one of the best education path. 

So recently, I went again to the shop and met her again. And this time I asked whether or not she got IPTA but unfortunately she is not. And Im so suprise with that,since her SPM result is good. I mean really gooood. She dont have C in her SPM result,unlike me hahaha. But see,makin ramai pelajar yang pandai,peluang pun banyak but the competition tu. So high. And this girl said she will start her diploma in KPTM. So Alhamdulillah la. 

Kesimpulannya apa? I always being nosy. And knowing me,you know I always jaga tepi kain korang only for good stuffs je kan. Sebab I dont know la why. Maybe I sayang kot semua orang. Even strangers.

p/s: Lots of 'so' in this post. Kesian cikgu ajar banyak kata penyambung but 'so' always close to my mind.
p/ss: KPM daebak,KPTM pun daebak,janji kita usaha. FAHAM?



No comments: