Friday, June 14, 2013

Dear oppa,
This morning supposely Ily qada' balik my sleep time but Ily came across oppa punya news pulak. To be honest I'm not your die-hard-fan tapi I love you especially your attitude. Ya oppa,you are the only man that can distract my attention from sufi -.-' Oppa,Saranghaeyo! Okay,sekarang better Ily qada' trdur balik before everyone bangun and start buat housechores hahaha.

Ikhlas,
oppa's fav girl. 
*cewah!

p/s: even so i love KJK and want so badly pergi airport apa semua tu just na tengok dia,but a wise friend of mine also a die-hard-fan of Kpop once said 'walaupun minat gila kat Kpop but I don't dare to risk my life and safeness among crowd of fans over something duniyah'. respect! sebab she said anything can happen;sesak nafas or all bad accidents. I understand her views on this. And despite all her reasons,she still have all their song and a Kpop addict. OBSESSION and PRIORITY :)

Moral? Ily OBSESSION oppa. But PRIORITY ialah tidur yang cukup. Get it? Good. ZzZz!

No comments: