Friday, April 15, 2016

An emo, sentimental and sappy note.

Hi, how time flies! I'm now in my final year, and basically it's just 1 and a half month left till I'm officially finished with my study here. Oh on the side note, I find even the smallest things (like filling up my graduation form) make me teary-eyed these days (I even sebak right now huwaaa). Right now, I must say it's one of those critical moments - mountain of assignments, presentations, and my over-stresses self is not a good combination for the final year. But I know all of these will bit by bit pass, and I'll definitely miss it! Hence, that brings me to write here today, to serve as a reminder to my future self:

" Hi future Ilifatin, this is you sitting from your room in Newcastle, weather nowadays sucks and gloomy, resulting in you skipping class (Ok, classes -.-') Right now you've another 10,000 words to write/submit and presentations to kill, which I don't think this is a big issue as you read this (but trust me it is a critical time for you right now!) I hope you've become one happy woman, I hope everyday you do things you love and I hope your family is living a lovely life too :') And I bet you're crying by the time you reach this part, but you might have grown up strongly so you might not cry. And, no matter what you've become, I'm so so proud of you. If you're a successful person right now, Alhamdulillah good for you. But if you're not, please at least be happy. Go out and eat delicious food because when you're 23 that's your source of happiness (Or are you a vegan now? You better not!) Right now, this is 23y-5m-15d-Ilifatin who is writing, and I just want Ilifatin-in-the-future to be genuinely happy. Very very verrryyy happy. You might have greed and jealousy over other friends' achievements, but let me tell you again "I just want my future self to be really happy" and stay kind, stay kind, STAY KIND. Btw, you're pretty incredible! "

Now, back to reality -.-" pfft!!

No comments: